Aluminum foil is made from an aluminum alloy which contains between 92 and 99 percent aluminum. Harga aluminium foil usually between 0.00017 and 0.0059 inches thick, harga aluminium foil is produced in many widths and strengths for literally hundreds of applications.
Harga aluminium foil usage as below:
1. Lining Baking Pans——-For easy clean-up
2. Freezing Meets——-Prevents frost and freezer burn better than freezer bags
3. Lining Charcoal Grill——-Keeps grill clean. Line grill; Puncture vent openings
4. Catching Oven Spills——-Small sheet of foil on rack below baking pan catches spills
5. Lining Cookie Sheets——-Keeps cookie sheet clean between batches
6. Roasting Turkey——-For juicy, tender Turkey without splatters.
Aluminium foil manufacturing process:
It is used to manufacture thermal insulation for the construction industry, fin stock for air conditioners, electrical coils for transformers, capacitors for radios and televisions, insulation for storage tanks, decorative products, and containers and packaging. The popularity of aluminum foil for so many applications is due to several major advantages, one of the foremost being that the raw materials necessary for its manufacture are plentiful. Aluminum foil is inexpensive, durable, non-toxic, and greaseproof. In addition, it resists chemical attack and provides excellent electrical and non-magnetic shielding.