The content of 1060 rolled aluminum sheet is 99.6%, which is also called the pure aluminum roll.
1060 rolled aluminum sheet features good extension rate and tensile strength and easy to shape.
As the industrial pure aluminum, 1060 rolled aluminum sheet features high corrosion resistance, electrical conductivity and thermal conductivity. But its strength is weak and can not be cut easily.
The advantages of 1060 Rolled Aluminum Sheet:
1. Excellent form performance, high corrosion resistance, good weldability, electrical conductivity and machinability.
2. Good electrical conductivity, good forming performance, and easy to strengthen and shape.
3. Good weldability 1060 rolled aluminum sheet, which can be welded.
4. Flat surface of aluminum roll, accuracy sizes, easy to wash
5. Excellent corrosion resistance makes the 1060 rolled aluminum sheet become the wide use aluminum product.
6. The cost is lower than copper, which has good electrical conductivity the same as copper. 1060 rolled aluminum sheet is widely used into Industrial electrical, electronic products, wire and cable, etc..